We know being physically attracted to someone is not the be all end all in a relationship but you do have to have some kind of attraction to them. When you are starting to get to know someone take that into account. Love and being attracted to them can take time as well. Give yourself time and them time for that to happen, don’t just write them off right away.
Some questions to think about?
- Are you attracted to the person you are seeing?
- Do they make you feel good?
- Do they make you feel bad about yourself? 9that could be a yellow/red flag if they put you down)
- Do I need to get healthy?
- Do I need to take care of myself better? Maybe shower more, trim my beard and have a new hairstyle?
I hope some of these questions will get your brain working in the right direction. What are some other questions to either ask yourself or the one you are talking with?